The HLG 250 VEG PRO lamp is designed for veg grows in indoor spaces . With HLG’s low profile rectangular design, an improved light spread is obtainable at just 12” from the canopy, and is ideal for vegging in vertical racks by maximizing available height for plant growth. This full spectrum white and deep red spectrum LED lamp provides the best plant growth for an exceptional harvest. The HLG 250 Veg Pro uses 2 QB288 Quantum Boards® with a broad blue spectrum.
An Access Point (sold separately) is required if you choose the GrowFlux wireless dimming option.
- 35″ wide design for even light coverage
- Powered with high efficiency Quantum Boards® for 2.7 PPF/W
- 600 PPF high output
- Full spectrum white, 660nm red LEDs
- Reliable passive-cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- 40 to 240 Watts dimming design
- Auto sensing Inventronics power supply works on 120VAC, 240VAC, and 277VAC
- 5 Year Warranty
|Voltage Range||120-277 VAC 50-60Hz|
|LED||Full Spectrum White & Deep Red|
|Veg Footprint||2′ x 4′, 3′ x 5′ at 12”|
|System PPF Efficacy||2.7 μmol/joule|
|Total output||600 PPF|
|Dimensions||34.5″ x 10″ x 2.75″|
|Product Weight||10 lbs|
|Recommended Mounting Height||15″ – 24″ above canopy|
|Certifications||UL 8800, CSA,DLC|
Independent PPFD Report*
UL 8800, UL 1598
Listed on the DLC QPL
All domestic orders typically ship in 1-4 business days direct from HLG in Tennessee.