HLG Scorpion® Rspec® FR is designed for home and commercial growers looking for a cost-effective lamp with high performance. The dimmable design makes it ideal for a 5’x5’ coverage in grow tents, flood tables and rolling benches. This lamp is powered by six QB272 Quantum Boards® and includes 660nm deep red along with the 730nm far-red spectrum.
Integrated reflectors improve photon delivery resulting in better quality yields even at lower levels of the canopy. This lamp produces over 1837 PPF output with photon efficacy of 2.62 µmol/joule.
Benefits of Far-Red:
- Increases plant biomass
- Promotes lateral root growth
- Improves efficiency of overall spectrum
Independent Efficiency Lab Report
GrowFlux Information Booklet
An Access Point (sold separately) is required if you choose the GrowFlux wireless dimming option.
- Designed for low ceiling heights or vertical racks
- High efficiency white light Quantum Boards®
- Full Spectrum White and Far-Red
- Reliable passive-cooled design
- Ideal for Full and Flower Cycles
- Dimmable power supply included
- Auto sensing Inventronics power supply works on both 120VAC and 240VAC and 277VAC
- 3 Year warranty
|Voltage Range||120-277 VAC 50-60Hz|
|Flowering Footprint||5′ x 5′ Full & Flower Cycles|
|System PPF Efficacy||2.62 μmol/joule|
|Total output||1837 PPF|
|Recommended mounting height above canopy||18″ Flower; 24″ Veg|
|Dimensions||38.75″ x 36.125″ x 3.25″|
|Product Weight||24.15 lbs|
|Certifications||UL 8800, CSA|
Watts to BTU Calculator, Cooling Requirement Calculator
*Expect higher intensity and more even coverage in a grow tent, reflective area or a cross over with multiple lamps.
Certified to CSA Std C22.2#250.0
NOTE: Unit will ship with NEMA 5-15P 120V power cord. More options available on HLG site.
All domestic orders typically ship in 1-4 business days direct from HLG in Tennessee.
There are no reviews yet.