HLG 350R commercial indoor horticulture LED grow light is designed to replace a 600 watt HID with just 330 Watts. Each HLG 350R uses 2 of our custom designed full spectrum high efficiency Advanced Diablo™ Quantum Boards® with Samsung Full Spectrum White & Deep Red . With a rectangular footprint this fixture is ideal for flowering in smaller grow spaces or vegging in a commercial grow. This incredibly efficient full spectrum horticulture lamp has an efficiency of 3.11 PPF/W. This lamp has a new improved spectrum with a broader blue wavelength.
Independent Efficiency Lab Report
GrowFlux Information Booklet
An Access Point (sold separately) is required if you choose the GrowFlux wireless dimming option.
- 35″ wide design for even light coverage
- Powered with high efficiency Diablo™ Quantum Boards® for 3.11 PPF/W
- 1011+ PPF high output to replace even 600W HPS
- Full spectrum white and 660nm red
- Reliable passive-cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- 60 to 330 Watts dimming design
- Auto sensing Inventronics power supply works on 120VAC, 240VAC, and 277VAC
- 5 Year Warranty
|Voltage Range||120-277 VAC 50-60Hz|
|LED||Full Spectrum White & Deep Red|
|Flowering Footprint||3′ x 5′ at 15″|
|Veg Footprint||5′ x 5′ up to 24”|
|System PPF Efficacy||3.11 μmol/joule|
|Total output||1011+ PPF|
|Dimensions||34.5″ x 10″ x 2.75″|
|Product Weight||12.3 lbs|
|Recommended Mounting Height||15″ – 24″ above canopy|
|Certifications||UL 8800, UL 1598, CSA, DLC|
Independent PPFD Report*
*Expect higher intensity and more even coverage in a grow tent, reflective area or a cross over with multiple lamps.
Watts to BTU Calculator, Cooling Requirement Calculator
UL 8800, UL 1598
Listed on the DLC QPL
All domestic orders typically ship in 1-4 business days direct from HLG in Tennessee.
There are no reviews yet.